Located close to the picturesque market town of Petworth in West Sussex, Roebuck Estates was established in 2013 by two friends, Michael Smith and John Ball.
The pair shared a passion for great wine and had a clear vision: to craft exceptional vintage sparkling wines every single year using estate-grown fruit from the finest vineyard sites in Sussex. The vineyards span the width of West and East Sussex, making up nearly 120 acres under vine. Roebuck’s five parcels of land are known for their rich, fertile soils and exceptional quality fruit. In these picture perfect locations, the classic grape varieties of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier lead the way and each vineyard brings something unique and special to their blends.
Visit Roebuck Estates
Visitors are welcome to The View – a new sparkling wine tasting area perched beautifully at the top of the Roebuck vineyard. Guests can soak up the breathtaking views overlooking the South Downs whilst savouring a glass of delicious vintage English sparkling wine. Roebuck Estates also hosts regular events and seasonal experiences. Check the calendar on their website to see what’s coming up.
- The spectacular views over the South Downs from Roebuck’s beautiful sparkling wine tasting area
- Regular events and exculsive experiences
- Wine tastings and cellar door with advance booking
Nearby, Roebuck recommends
- The pretty market town of Petworth, where you’ll find The Hungry Guest deli and Petworth House & Deer Park
- Cowdray Estate
- Bignor Roman Villa
- Goodwood Estate
Accommodation near Roebuck Estates
- The Angel Inn, Petworth
- The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa, Midhurst
- The Pig – in the South Downs, Madehurst
Discover more vineyards in Sussex.