Overlooking the South Downs in West Sussex, Ambriel’s south-facing greensand hills nurture Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier vines.
The winery, nestled in the centre of the vineyard, produces Ambriel’s award-winning single estate, Traditional Method, English Sparkling Wines. Sip some in the tasting barn while drinking in the spectacular views. A warm welcome and a chilled glass awaits.
- Bespoke private tours by appointment, conducted by the winemaker or a founding partner.
- Enjoy spectacular views over the South Downs from this important archaeological site, settled through history by Neanderthals, Celts, Romans and Anglo-Saxons.
- Hold your private events in the vineyard, winery or wine Tasting barn
When to visit
Ambriel Sparkling is open throughout the year for tours and tastings.
Nearby, Ambriel Sparkling recommends
- Parham House and Gardens
- Cowdray Estate
- The market town of Petworth, with Newlands House Gallery, Petworth House (for Turner paintings) and deer park
- Arundel Castle
- Fishbourne Roman Villa
- RSPB Pulborough Brooks for nature and wildlife
West Sussex accommodation
- The Swan at Fittleworth
- Amberley Castle, Amberley
- Roundabout Hotel, West Chiltington
- The Angel Inn Petworth
Discover more vineyards in Sussex.