Rathfinny Wine Estate
Established in 2010 by Mark and Sarah Driver, Rathfinny has firmly put the Sussex Winelands on the map with their outstanding wine tourism experiences.
The Estate offers a fine dining restaurant, tours and tastings, summer picnics, takeaway drinks and light bites at The Hut, a vineyard walking trail and homely boutique accommodation at the Flint Barns.
- Modern British cuisine at Rathfinny’s Michelin-recommended Tasting Room restaurant, overlooking the vineyard and the South Downs.
- For a more casual experience, walk-in hot drinks, glasses of sparkling, freshly baked cakes and cheese/charcuterie plates are available at The Hut. No need to pre-book.
- The ‘Escape to Sussex’ package, which includes overnight accommodation, breakfast, three-course meal at the Flint Barns Dining Room, Tour & Tasting and glass of sparkling upon arrival.
When to visit
Rathfinny Wine Estate is open all year round. Always check the website for the current opening hours.
Do I need to book?
All experiences change seasonally and must be pre-booked in advance. Check the website for the latest updates. There is no need to pre-book The Hut, which offers an informal walk-in and takeaway option.
Can I stay overnight?
While you’re in the area, Rathfinny recommends
- A visit to Seven Sisters country park
- Hire an e-bike from Cadence Cycle Hub and explore the region