The Rathfinny Cottage
Quiet and remote, the new Rathfinny Cottage offers home-away-from-home, self-catering accommodation, situated among 600-acres of vines on the Rathfinny Wine Estate.
Comfortably sleeping four in two double bedrooms, Rathfinny Cottage is perfect for groups of friends or families looking for a unique retreat in the foothills of the South Downs, just three miles from the East Sussex coast. The cottage is located next to the Flint Barns B&B, which offers 10 en suite rooms should you need extra accommodation for your party.
Country chic in the South Downs
Lovingly designed by the Driver family (owners of Rathfinny), the interiors marry country chic with clean and contemporary touches. Relax and unwind with home comforts including a fully operational kitchen, private courtyard, two bedrooms, utility room and open plan living and dining space.
Things to do near The Rathfinny Cottage
- Take a guided tasting tour Rathfinny Estate‘s vineyards and wineries, and learn how they turn our grapes into world-class Sussex wines. Seasonal vineyard tours and wine tastings are available all year round.
- Explore the historic village of Alfriston, and have lunch or dinner at The Star
- Explore the Seven Sisters Country Park, with its picturesque valleys and world famous Seven Sisters cliffs
- Get to know Eastbourne, and visit the world-class art exhibitions at the Towner Gallery
- Visit the country home of the Bloomsbury Group at Charleston, now a vibrant hub of open-minded arts and culture